Replies by HaydensMummy

Replies 11 - 20

Last sunday I had such a servre 'Period cramp' it doubled me over but then I had nothing since, yesterday I felt ill all day but I wasnt sure if it was be actually being ill and early hours this morning I had period like cramp for about 10 mins I am now having twinges on and off.

Im not sure if this is AF rearing its ugly head as im due anywhere from tomorrow to Sunday (not sure exact date)

With my son I didnt even know I was pregnant until I was 5 weeks gone and even then my other half told me I was lol. Because I was on the Depo injection which stopped everything my AF has only recently come back so I dont know how my body works with pre period pains im hoping for a positive butttt im not stressing im just happy I got a smilely face during ovulation ive been waiting for that it self for 16 months.

Good luck all.

12 years ago
Reply to how many ladies with BFP had PMS type symptoms before

Public

I tested today 9DPO and also got a Il keep positive hope you do to.

I've also just realized that I've been wishing people big fat negatives ooooh bad me I mean BFP lol

12 years ago

Public

Advertisement

Hi again

I am really not feeling to good today, im wondering if its because im due either Thursday or Friday.

Firstly im getting alot of 'upset belly feeling' and windy and feeling sicky now it could be me literally not feeling well with a bug but its coming and going all day.

Im so confused.

12 years ago

Public

I am also about 8 days past ovulation, well I think I am I had two days of Postive OPK but I dont know which is the actual O day.

For a few days after O I felt really sick, then that went but since ive had major sore boobs I have alot of windy sorry tmi lol.

The last few days I have been getting twinges mainly on my left side and 'fluttering' twinges yesterday I had what I would class as severe 'period' it actually doubled me over but eventually went away. Weirdly since then apart from the slightly sore boobs and headachyness I havent had any more symptoms ive also being an idiot and been testing which I know is negative.

Hope you all get your I have 5 days till I should test.

12 years ago

Public

At 7DPO yesterday I had such bad cramps it doubled me over but nothing since its so frustrating.

Hope you get a BFP

12 years ago
Reply to period like cramps normal??

Public

Hello I am in the same boat as you today I got such bad PMS symtoms that it doubled me over im fine now but my boobs have been extremely sore the last week.

Its getting me down as I think it means Im getting my AF. and

Let me know how it goes for you.

12 years ago

Public

No I havent done my temp it always confused me. :D I had two days of positive's so I put my first day as ovulation day but im sure that it should be the second day or the day after.

12 years ago
Reply to An ovulation question.

Public

I am only 4DPO or there abouts this is the first time ive ovulated in two years because of that blasted depo injection I feel completely loopy, what does this mean oooh that feels odd etc etc.

I feel completely in limbo

I hope you get your

Melina

12 years ago
Reply to 2ww killing me, af feels around the corner

Public

Hi :D Good Luck to you, im so hoping it is positive this month but im so used to being disappointed I am not holding my breath.

12 years ago
Reply to CD 20 Possible 1 DPO

Public