Replies by Sarxxss

Replies 11 - 20

Thanks for getting back to me.i know it was too early really but I hadn't been feeling right and thought why not! I've done two and they both came up with blue lines so I was convinced I was until I did a first response! This month I've had cramps/shooting pains/twinges from the day I ovulated! But anyway, your right, I'll leave it another few days x

8 years ago
Reply to 8dpo symptoms?

Public

Hi everyone,
I'm 7dpo and just got a feeling it's not happening this month! Really got my hopes up yesterday as I got a faint but clear blue line on a tesco own brand but when I tested with a first response later that day - nothing :-( the tested this morning and it took about three hours before a faint blue line came up on the tesco one which I know sit accurate because I left it so long! Sooo confused and disheartened and hate this TWW! Got loads of symptoms but then again could all be related to period :-(

8 years ago
Reply to 2dpo today, any buddies for this 2ww?

Public

Advertisement

Hi everyone,
I'm 7dpo and just got a feeling it's not happening this month! Really got my hopes up yesterday as I got a faint but clear blue line on a tesco own brand but when I tested with a first response later that day - nothing :-( the tested this morning and it took about three hours before a faint blue line came up on the tesco one which I know sit accurate because I left it so long! Sooo confused and disheartened and hate this TWW! Got loads of symptoms but then again could all be related to period :-(

8 years ago
Reply to 8dpo symptoms?

Public