Replies by lilemu2

Replies 11 - 20

I tested again a few days later and I didn't see a line at all. But now I'm feeling nauseous in the mornings and if I don't eat regularly. I have heart burn and my back is still killing me all day every day. I was supposed to get my period today and it hasn't come. It usually comes first thing in the morning. I don't know is I should even test again, go to the doctor, or just wait it out.

9 years ago
Reply to Do you think my situation sounds promising?

Public

No I didn't. Didn't bother going to the Dr. This time. I'm just giving up hope this time around. There's always next month I suppose.
Thank you for your answer

9 years ago
Reply to I really need some input. Anything is appreciated.

Public

Advertisement

Itsbeans, thank you. It is very hard. Hugs
And ladylumberjacksc, thank you. I have an appointment with my ob tomorrow. Hopefully we will be able to figure it out. All I want, all I've ever wanted, is to be a mother. It breaks my heart

9 years ago
Reply to 2nd pregnancy, 2nd miscarriage

Public

Well, since waking up this morning I've just about stopped bleeding? With my last miscarriage I bled for 2 1/2 weeks straight. Idk what to think? I'm just trying to be calm and not stress but it is so hard. I only bled heavily for maybe 18 hours, and all my bleeding only lasted a few hours over 24 hours. I'm trying to stay positive but it's hard.

9 years ago
Reply to Miscarriage?

Public

Thank you for your answers. They drew lots of blood to test and didn't really tell me what it was for, and didn't really ever tell me the results. They just sent me home without saying much. They didn't say if I was miscarrying or not, didn't tell me my hcg levels. They almost didn't seem worried about it at all. They said whats going to happen will happen. The woman doing the ultrasound said that it was implanted in my uterus and the surroundings were nice and thick and healthy. Then as soon as I got home it just got worse. Missytwoshoes, did your bleeding have clumps? Did you feel cramping? And luvtowalkfast, thank you. I do have an appointment for the 24th which was supposed to be my first visit with my ob. I'm hoping this is nothing but it just feels like this is the end.

9 years ago
Reply to Miscarriage?

Public

im observing my cm. increased in amount, and changed from liquidy to thick and stringy cd8. I guess ill just buy a different test, then. my bleeding hasn't stopped, it's actually getting worse. I'm confused because I have no cramping, just quite a bit of blood. I'm feeling a nauseous today, and my bbs are still sore with enlarged nipples. which kind of gives me hope. but im at work and so afraid that I might be having a m/c. don't know if I should leave and go to the doctor to find out. it's all I can think about right now.

10 years ago
Reply to BFP during bleeding?

Public

well I ovulated cd8, so im 15dpo today. my cycles aren't regular, so it is really hard to go off of the "normal"

10 years ago
Reply to what is going on?!

Public

ok, if this changes anything, I've stopped spotting. only lasted 3 1/2 hours.

10 years ago
Reply to could I be having implantation bleeding?

Public

I've got such an abnormal cycle that I just never know what's going to happen or what anything means! I hope we both get our bfp's!

10 years ago
Reply to could I be having implantation bleeding?

Public

well today, at 11dpo I took another test. it is still negative. I know some people don't get their bfp until 12-13dpo. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I really felt like this was my month. I definitely feel pregnant. I hate this.

10 years ago
Reply to Can I still be in this?

Public