Community post

Discussion

Intro/Pre-seed

Hello!!! I am just soo excited, i wanted to share with you all... first off, i just ordered my very first shipment of pre-seed...and i am ooohh soo excited to get it in the mail!!
now for my intro..
my DH and I have been TTC since june/july '11..and its been a long discouraging battle.. nethier one of us have done fertility testing at the doc's yet, but AF just showed up today, so i'll take my home fertility test on sunday..hoping to get my BFP for that one, and then probably on wedneday of next week DH will do his.. i hope his turns out positive, because when he was younger he got kicked down there by a bull, and doctor said he would have difficulty making a baby..but he has a 10 year old son today, so i'm hoping the pre-seed works..
a co-worker of mine just announced that she got her BFP this week..it was the most depressing news ever.. (i know..im selfish, right?).. i mean, i am really happy for her..but soo sad for me..
on on CD1 if anyone is needing a cycle buddy..my cycles are kind of off..usualy vary between 29-32 days...although this last one was 35..i'm going to really starting keeping track of the big O and get a lock down on the BD'n and pray pray pray BFP shows up!!.. this cycle we'll be using the soft cups, prenatal vitamins, OPK's, and pre-seed.. i'm hoping soo much that we'll get our BFP SOON!!! please add me, because i'm new to this site, and it would be wonderful to have some ladies to chat with!

5 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

good luck

12 years ago

We are just about in the same boat as you guys! Started trying in late August (3rd wedding anniversary) and no luck (as of yet....although, as of right now, on CD 41, ~5 days late.....but still a BFN yesterday morning!) We tried Pre-Seed this past round at the recommendation of a friend (who's now about 30 weeks along!) so hopefully that's the trick for both of us! I'm still new around here, too, so nice to "meet" you! Fingers crossed for both of us!

User Image

12 years ago

Oh, and by the way, can TOTALLY sympathize with the internal battle of people you know getting their BFPs and having a really hard time with it. I was in a sorority in college, and I SWEAR every single one of them has come out on fb in the last couple of months with "I'm pregnant!" (Okay....maybe exaggerating....but seriously, every other day it's someone else!) A close friend (former roommate/ bridesmaid in my wedding) texted me last week that she and her DH were finally pregnant with baby #2....teared up. Even worse? My SISTER IN LAW called us last week to tell us the same thing and as my husband started to hand the phone to me, I couldn't even speak (they got married in Sept last year and started trying right away, so they'd been trying as long as DH & I have been). I eventually did talk to her and I'm thrilled that I'm going to be an aunt....but I totally "get" the "selfish" feelings. Hang in there!

User Image

12 years ago

My husband and I have also been ttc since June/July. My sister-in-law keeps telling me to try the pre-seed so I finally got it last week. Hope it works for both of us!

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I also will be trying pre-seed on my next cycle... I have to say I'm pretty excited!
Maybe we can all keep in touch and let each other know how we feel the pre-seed went...!

I totally get the "baby envy" feelings you lovely ladies are having, a girl at work is pg and although I'm soooo happy for her, I can't help feeling just that little bit jealous and wishing I was in the same boat!

I feel like it's such a weird feeling, I don't know about you guys, but I have felt so alone with my baby envy, and so when a friend recommended this site to me, I felt like all my Christmas' had come at once because now I know it is normal, and it's not just me!

Keep us posted with your pre-seed experiences, I'd love to know how you all get on

Kayla
x

RIP Angel 10.2009 xx

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo