Community post

Discussion

Starting this month TTC 3rd

My period is due on the 9th. Then it's on like donkey kong LOL I have 2 girls (9 1/2 & 15), my husband has none. Big age spread, but I'm excited. From what my other friends that were young mothers and have had babies recently said it's so different & they are able to enjoy their child more now being an older mother. I'm 34, had my first at 19 and split with her dad a year and a half after she was born. Was 24 with my 2nd, was married then divorced. So now I'm really excited that being I'm at a more settled time in my life, career, family & all that. I definitely think this will be great. We don't mind either way a boy or a girl, but obviously with 2 girls already, they would love a little brother. Couple more weeks, wish us luck! Anyone else coming close to ovulation also?

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Baby dust to you! I'm trying to conceive baby #5 with my hubby who does not have any children of his own. Its a bit more tricky for me because I have had a tubal ligation after by youngest was born and then had a tubal reversal in Feb of this year. I ovulate in 3 days so it is on like donkey kong for us lmao

User Image User Image

12 years ago

baby dust to u as well. we r in same boat... hubby's have no kids :-) good luck... I can't wait...

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo