Community post

Discussion

would love a ttc Buddy

HI ladies... My name is Lou and i am currently approximatly 9 DPO.. im having some anxiety regarding TTC and what happends if I do conceive. Our families are not exactly supportive of the idea of us having another child as we currently have a 9 yo boy and a 5 yo girl.. we have been told by so many that we have a boy and a girl and we should be happy with that since that is the idea family.. My husband and i both feel that our family is missing something, our baby Andy/Andie we are ttc secretly which is hard since if i concevie people will know that it was not spontanious since i have sever PCOS and have not ovulated unassisted ( clomid) in 8 years. just hoping i can find someone to talk to and bounce symptoms off from.... i have a new one infact White CM Very think and not creamy at all. it has no oder and i am experiencing no itching so i know its not a yeast infection. my cervix is still pretty high and soft. lots of nausea today but it had actually stopped for couple of days also i m not positive if this is a symptom by my husband noticed my eyes are more green today. (they are Hazel) some people say that it can happen in pregnancy but not sure.... but i do know that my grandfather could look in someones eyes and tell they were pregnant. so maybe.. idk... hope to find a ttc friend soon

Lou C.

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

The way I see it that might be the IDEAL COOKIE CUTTER family, but who is? It's YOUR family and that's what makes YOUR family special. Ignore the negative and have the family YOU WANT. Not what they want.

I have two bio daughters and one step daughter. We want at least 2 more children. I hear neg. talk all the time. I turn a blind eye.

Until people start putting food in my kids' mouth and pay my light bill THEN maybe they can tell me something different!

Do want you want Mama!

12 years ago

Another side note: I was also diagnosed about last year with PCOS. Nothing is impossible. I know many woman with the same disease and many have conceived healthy children.

I'll be yer buddy on here. I'm just not on the same cycle as you. That doesn't mean I'm not thinking of you!

STICKY ICKY BABY DUST AND TONS OF POSITIVE THOUGHTS MAMA!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo