Community post

Discussion

4DPO, Wanted: TTC Buddy :)

I posted this in a different category but wanted to post here as well since I'm looking for a TTC Buddy to get our together!

Just a few quick facts instead of me writing a book haha:

- First positive OPK on 2/10 (bd'd in PM)
- Positive on 3/11 in the morning (did not bd)
- Negative on 3/11 in the afternoon (did not bd)

I'm hoping I caught the egg. I wanted to wait until I got the positive OPK to bd because I always go crazy and then we're too tired or too busy hahhaha.

Today I am 4dpo and have had dull cramping/pelvic pain and last night I had sharp lower cervical-like pains, also lower back aches (2 days). I spoke with my mother and she said "Oh honey I had exactly the same I knew I was pregnant a week before my positive with you." Now this was 28 years ago, but still haha. I'm waiting until 10DPO to test. I dont know how I'm going to keep busy.. yikes! Any good blogs or board suggestions I'll take them!

I'm looking for an early DPO buddy. Anyone out there?

- Q

Q <3

5 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

hello :) According to ovualtion tests my O day was 3/11 also. Im not actively TTC until May (had the mirena IUD removed 3/5 and want to wait until the possibility of a December baby passes. (DH said no Christmas babies and I kinda need his help to make one!) I would love to be cycle and TTC buddies :) Even though you are TTC already, I'd love being your cheerleader!! :D

Good luck and baby dust!

Steph & Jason

12 years ago

Great!! :) It's okay, if I'm out this month we will be right on the same schedule haha. I ordered a bunch of vitamins yesterday just in case. Vitex, Muca, Wydo.. something lol. A bunch of stuff to get any scar tissue from my endo out. I hope that's not a factor but we'll see.

I would love to have a Christmas baby!! I can get double the presents too (jk haha).

Even though you just had your mirena removed, you never know! Are you going to test anyways?

Q <3

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies I ovulated on 9th of March. Yes a little bit earlier but hope it doesn't matter. I have always wanted a Saggittarian baby (like myself) so I would be over the moon if we conceive this cycle. We increased the BDing but I ovulated a day earlier than usual so fingers crossed.

I had cramps which started on 4dpo too and carried on for 2 days then on 7 dpo I had an implantation dip. At 8dpo my nausea started and today 9dpo I leaked colostrum (2nd baby... Just finished bf no 1 6 months ago but dried up about 6 weeks ago). It's just full on and would be quite annoyed if it was just my body playing tricks on me! With no 1 I had barely any symptoms till MS arrived at week 6.

12 years ago

I really hope it's not playing tricks on you! That's the worst! It sounds like you know your body pretty well. I would love to have a Sagitarian baby too :) I'm an Aquarian and those two signs go together well!!

How do you know when you have an implantation dip? I've only been seriously charting for the past few months and was so focused on when I O that I never really thought about the dip.

Today I am 9DPO and had dull aches yesterday, same today but mostly just headaches and such.

Q <3

And went to the doctors today, she said I may have an infection. My urine PT came back negative but I'm still only 9-10dpo. She said my temps were high as well so it could be anything. I'm not ruling this month out until AF shows her ugly face!!!

Baby dust!!! Fx'd!!

Q <3

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo