Community post

Discussion

9dpo and counting the syptoms as theres lots!!!!! BRING BFPX

Well im 9dpo and i was sick this morning its so strange the feelings im getting and im so scared to take a test as i don,t want to see that BFN but i have so many symptoms the only thing it can be is pregnancy so terrible lower bk ache bruised to touch boobs flutters of butterflies in my belly headaches like you would,nt belive and i never get headaches muscle ache co.on ladies reply and give me ya thoughts wen do you think a test would show as my af is not due 19th do you think this is my BFP

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I completely have been feeling the same way. Ever since 4dpo I have been yawning all day at work and taking naps as soon as I get hom, swollen foot, lower back pain, hot flashes, light cramps on my right side and very gassy...thats unsual for me. I am going to wait until Sat to test just to give myself 2 days after I miss my AF - I am so nervous because with a these symptoms I would hate to be disappointed. Good luck - let me know when you test!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo