Community post

Discussion

Implantation Bleeding....help!?!

My last period started August 31, 2017... I have a usually 32-35 day cycle. Its never early. Well on September 30, 2017 i had mild cramping and light pink/watery discharge. Verry light compared to AF... It went on. Stopped and then turned brown. Last bout 2 days. Mild cramping. No clots what so ever. Not even little ones. So weird bc i always have clots. But this was so light pink color and watery.. No clots and very light. I think i may have had implantation bleeding but have no idea bc tests are negative and i keep reading misleading stories and some success stories. Real confused. My period has never started early in my life. Ever. So this is weird for me. Any advice or what anyone thinks would jus help me. I suffered a miscarriage with my first pregnancy back in May of 2017... Hurt us deep. So i stopped tracking my ovulation and just let it go for a while. but i still kept up with my cycles just out of curiosity. I will test again on friday just to see. Right now. BFN with not even a faint line. Thoughts on this?!? Or anyone had any experience with implantation bleeding. Thanks! Baby dust to all!!

4 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

It could be a simple hormonal disbalance, due to stress for example. Do you have any pregnancy symptoms? I know many symptoms are aslo valid for PMS, but perhaps you can recognize? How is your discharge now? I recommend you to do another test in 5 days, I know it's much to wait but what else can you do. If you pass CD 50, go to your OB.

I am on CD42, and my previous 2 cycles were on CD35. I am using a herbal hormone regulator, and I had some pinkish discharge after sex 2 days ago, and today just a brown spot. Not TTC but possible.

Symptoms I have: tender breasts (started today), very mild nausea (possibly due to stress)

I had mild nausea in my May PMS.

6 years ago

Yes. I have been stressed but I am always stressed so nothing new. But def a first which has me so curious. Yes i tested this am to a BFN. So gonna wait a few more days or test every am bc i have cheapies I can use. I do not know what the abbreviation CD means. If i go to my OB what should i say ? Jus let her kno about the unusual period or whatever it can be called bc it was not a period at all ... Good luck to you!

6 years ago • Post starter

If it's the first time ever, then you're more likely to be pregnant of course.
Well, once it has been 10 days, or two weeks without getting your period, definitely go to your OB.
CD= cycle day :)

6 years ago

I am hoping so. Yes a first for me which is what drew my attention to it. I wasnt even trying to track nothing. But i also feel groggy. Tender breasts. Headaches every morning i wake up which i never have so thats a new one. And exhausted. All symptoms of regular PMS except the headaches. Also having vivid dreams which i have read about and also had with my first pregnancy. We will see. Will test again today and in the am. Thanks for the response. 74 people viewed my post but you were the only one to comment. Thank you.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo