Community post

Discussion

I must be doing something wrong.....

I have a question for y'all. (I'm southern) So I have been TTC for a while, and each month I get a smiley face on my ovulation predictor. But still no baby. Am I doing something wrong?

When I get the smiley face we do the BD, for the next 2 days and still nothing. Is that wrong?

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

If you've been timing the BD's right and still nothing after one year, I'd speak to a Dr about getting some testing done. Start with blood work for you and a semen analysis for your DH.

Good Luck!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Well, I am in the same boat as you. I seem to ovulate fine and we time sex for then and still nothing after 18 months of trying. I have two children already and would like a 3rd. My youngest is 6 years old and I have had 5 previous miscarriages. One before the first child and 4 between the two boys. UGH. I am frustrated for sure. I am also now 34 and think maybe my age has something to do with it. I went to see a physic and she said she saw me with a boy and there was green around....so I am hoping maybe this is our month. St. Patty's Day is right before I am scheduled to start my next AF. I am also thinking about trying out the softcups. What could it hurt?!?! Good luck to all of you out there in this same situation.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo