Community post

Discussion

where exactly do u feel early preg twinges etc....

i know its sounds silly but where do u feel twinges etc when u are first preg say 4 weeks..not your stomach but much lower down? i am 11 dpo and been having pin pricks kind sensation way low on my right side?anyone know or had this?

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Having the same thing. First it was sharp yesterday but dulled out today but still there. First cycle ttc so I am interested in hearing the answer to this question.

Me 36 DH 30 New too TTC 01/01/2012 User Image

12 years ago

hi guys, i am also having twiching feeling just below my caesar cut!! and have been experiencing cramps and ovary paisn, which is un usual since i do not get cramps with AF is due!!! so i too would be interested in a answer!

12 years ago

hey I had twinges before in dec i was in early stages of pregnancy and didnt know sadly had a miss :( i used to get the twinges (stiches as i call dem ) jus below my ribs on the right side.... i have them back the past 3 weeks and going out of my mind because i did a test and was neg but yet ive have other symptoms think im losing the plot at this stage lol!!

best of luck to yous :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo