Community post

Discussion

My claws have come out...

Well the usually B I T C H that comes right before AF shows up was in full force yesterday...And DH had to point it out. So he is convinced i am not pregnant and i am also thinking i am out for this month.

I was thinking maybe it had worked this month. I had terrible cramps right around ovulation and had minor pressure cramps ever since. Slight crampign in BB and other symptoms that i probably imagined' hahaha
I was going to test this morning but figured i would save the only one i have till AF is late or she shows up

DS 2/16/09 Wanting #2 by the end of this year...

6 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

what is the B I T C H???

13 years ago

That is referring to my mood (bitchy)' hahaha
Very snappy and moody.
I am in a better mood now, it usually only happens for 1 day just before AF shows up. And when i was on BC it wasn't bad but now that i am off it was elevated

Am i the only one who gets like this....?

13 years ago • Post starter

Oh my Gosh, NO!
Dh and I are B I T C H I N G at each other right now!!! LOL... Mostly because his family is annoying!
Except... I am so over AF!
hahaha!!!
Us women really don't need a time of the month to be
B I T C H E S!
xo

13 years ago

Since I went off bc in July, the witch in me has gotten progressively worse and I am NOT exaggerating. DH told me last week he wanted to crawl into a cave and hhide until the pms was over, lol. I did not realize how bad pms can be without any hormonal help. After I made a girl cry at work last month and stood on a box to get eye level with my supervisor when I was yelling at him in the very same day, I told dh that he needs to get my prg ASAP because I fear for the safety of people at work, lol. I did apologize to my supervisor later and I actually said "Sorry, I am pms'ing." Luckily he is a younger guy and his wife is about the same age as me so he just laughed. The girl I made cry, well she avoids me like the plague now, haha.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Good Job Ladies
Stand your ground! LOL

Although i did feel bad for DH, i told him i'm sorry i really don't want to be like this but i can't control it i am a woman and my hormones and crazy and DEAL with it! lol
i just wish we could use that frustration for other things

13 years ago • Post starter

I learned in biology once that women have about 20 different hormones reglating thier bodies; but men have only about 3!!! Tells you alot!!!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo