Community post

Discussion

26 DCycle Spotting at 6DPO, Then Same Symptoms as Always

I did not think this was the month for me. I never have spotting until the day before AF shows but this cycle I had spotting at 6DPO. I am not exactly sure when I ovulated as I only use an APP to track my cycle. I usually just divide my 26 days in half and shoot for ovulating around that time. I tend to get egg white cm throughout my whole cycle and very heavy egg white cm during AF so it can get a bit confusing.

So... the two days following the spotting at 6DPO(I think) I have had dull AF like cramping and lower back aches. Which makes me think maybe this it the month?

I usually get all the fun early pregnancy symptoms the week before AF arrives anyway. Headaches where I feel super dehydrated in the morning (even though I am a constant water drinker), nausea on and off, heavy/sore breasts, here in the last couple of months my breast have had very blue veins and the ends of my nipples have been turning purple.(kind of worried about that one) I also am super sleepy most of the time even when I sleep well at night. So i'm having all of my normal totally think I'm pregnant symptoms because my body hates me but the spotting is new!

I'm totally not trying to get my hopes up again but...the mid cycle spotting has thrown me for a loop and I do find myself hoping a little....like purchasing a few first response tests and clear blue digitals on my lunch break yesterday...

I am now (thinking) 9DPO and probably going to test tomorrow morning and so on until AF hits at 14DPO and totally bums me out again.

0 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo