Community post

Discussion

Two cysts on right ovary

I had an appointment for a vaginal ultrasound last month and it just so happened to fall on the day I was suppost to ovulate. I just got my results today and they told me that they found 2 cysts on my ovary. The nurse did not tell me how big they were or any details. Have any of you had this happen? Do you think those cysts were from the egg getting ready to be released or were they keeping the egg from being released? Has anyone else had cysts on their ovaries and still gotten pregnant? Any answers will be helpful! TTC #2 for 8 months.

User Image User Image

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Last month I also got 2 cysts on my right ovary. We were on 100mg clomid, but dr. mentioned I released 2 eggs and had such a strong ovulation causing the 2 cysts. We are currently on an off cycle this month but were told we should continue to try this month on our own. I do worry because I won't go back for another ultrasound until either BFP or AF shows! Makes me curious if those cysts have gone away or what's going on in there :) GL to you!

12 years ago

The first time i found out I was pregnant I went to emergancy room because i had severe abdominal pain. Come to find out a cyst was on my ovary ruptured and was bleeding into my abdomen. The doctor informed me I was pregnant but it had not implemented into my uterus. I lost the baby because of all that. But luckly a year later I got pregnant had only one cyst appear but stayed small and never caused me an issue. My daugther is going to be 2 in May. So you should be fine with the cysts present, they do appear around the time of ovulation at times.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo