Community post

Discussion

Can anyone help make sense of this?

Hey everyone! So today I'm 13 dpo. My breasts have been heavy and sore and the area around my nipples is turning a dark brown and my veins are very pronounced. This all started about 7dpo. About 6dpo I was nauseous and vomiting and I still have trouble keeping things down. 7dpo I also had pretty bad cramping. I'm bloated and gassy which I almost never am. I feel down and have been very weepy. I had bleeding gums twice, headaches everyday since 10 dpo, increased saliva since about 8 dpo, and have been sensitive to smells. I can't drink milk anymore bc it tastes sour, just like it did when I was pregnant with my son ten years ago. I also have this 'feeling' that I'm pregnant just like I did with my son (I knew I was pregnant the night I conceived). I've been exhausted since about 4dpo and have been having extremely vivid dreams just as long, which makes it hard to sleep even though I'm so tired . I also have hot and cold flashes, which I don't remember having with my son. For about 4 days I've been going potty literally every half hour. But I have yet to get a positive on a test. I've tried first response, equate, and internet cheapies. If I'm not pregnant, this is the worst PMS I've ever had! These are all symptoms I had with my son and I never feel like this before AF. I usually get cramps but not even till the day I get my period. No bleeding or spotting or anything. I'm so confused! What do you all think??

1 Reply • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hope you've taken another test and it was positive!

<3 Pickles

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo