Community post

Discussion

TTC baby 3 - for 17months - finally a BFP????

I wanted to give a positive story for all you mamas ttc. We have been trying for 17 months for baby 3 decided to go have a HSG test and the docotor were monitoring progesterone. lnmp 3/22 went to the doctors on 4/18 found out I didn't ovulate until btw 11-17 according to progesterone- had a BFN blood test on the 18th - didn't feel pregnant and was pretty sure I wasn't. We discussed clomid, and decided after this next cycle I would go on it. Wasn't due for my period until Friday the 21sr so I just was waiting.. on Tuesday I went out and bought a double test from Walmart bc I wasn't about to waist any more money on the "good" tests to see another BFN - much to my surprise the test showed a positive line right way before the control line even got dark and I have never had a test this dark through 5 pregnancy 2 DS and 3 miscarriages - I had my levels checked on 4/26 they were 182- checked 48 hrs 413 and checked 42 hours 846- lets hope this little one sticks and I pray for all of you trying that you get your bfp - ????????User Image

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo