Community post

Discussion

TTC

I have been off birth control for 2 years now and my husband and I weren't actively trying but we weren't not trying. We would often baby dance on my ovulation days (I always tracked my periods using the Ovia app so I had a good idea when I ovulated), but it was never super consistent like every day or every second day, etc. We thought for sure we would just fall pregnant but realized that wasn't the case.

This cycle we decided to actually try so we baby danced on CD 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, and 17. I ovulated on CD15. Now we are just in the TWW trying to figure out if we could be pregnant or not.

I am now 10DPO and have been experiencing consistent cramping since yesterday. I also have this "burp" type thing sitting in my throat. It's like I always have to burp.. and then when I let it out, I throw up in my mouth a bit.

Anyone else in the same boat? Baby dust to all**

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I am 8ish to 10ish DPO (ovulation window was from the 14th to the 17th, most likely the 16th or 17th but I didn't pinpoint my ovulation day) and have had the same feeling up until yesterday about the having to burp bit - not actually burping but just feeling like there is gas or indigestion or something going on. That finally went away, but the cramping has been consistent. It was just like a throbbing ache for the first few days and then kind of dulled out, but this morning was back in sharp but short cramps.

I had a BFN yesterday and this morning but symtpoms haven't gone away. Fingers crossed for a BFP in the coming days for both of us!

7 years ago

Fingers crossed for you! I tested this morning at 11dpo and got a BFP! Sending baby dust your way

7 years ago • Post starter

Omg! !!!!!!!

Had a BFN this am myself at a presume 10DPO but I am still hopeful for a BFP soon! Wishing you a !!!!!

7 years ago

Thank you!!!! Still really early so you could get your BFP soon!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo