Community post

Discussion

3rd IUI with ultrasound and Progesterone blood work

I want to explain my story.
I have been trying to conceive now for almost 3 years. I have been tested and was diagnosed with unexplained infertility. that's right, there is seemingly no reason why I can get pregnant.

either way, I had 2 IUI's both showed I ovulated via ovulation sticks & followed up to confirm ovulation with progesterone. Both time my progesterone came back at 56 and 59. which is a great sign I did infact ovulate.

However! both of those did not work. so it's either I missed the ovulation or something.... I don't know.

but this time is different! my now 3rd IUI and i'm in the midst of my two week wait. I got my progesterone levels back and they were at 101.9! which is WAAAY high. Most of the internet tells me that if your progesterone levels are increasing that means that you are pregnant....

but that's hard to tell of course until I get my blood work done this coming Friday gor HCG levels.

either way, just wanted to know if any one has seen such HIGH progesterone levels in the 100's like mine, and if so - were you pregnant. was this your cycle??

Kind of hopeful here. I don't feel any diferet - I did have cramping about 6-7 days after my IUI kinda like AF was coming but that was about it. Suggesting implantation? Not sure..

I just wish someone could tell me something LOL

Here is hoping!

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo