Community post

Discussion

You'd think I'd be able to read a preg test by now

Hi all. This is my first time posting. I have 4 kids and 1 ectopic pregnancy. I have taken more tests than I'd like to admit but this month has me confused. I'm not actively ttc but if I notice I could possibly have conceived, I'll test because I enjoy wine and have been taking weight loss supplements that probably aren't pregnancy friendly.
So tomorrow my period should start but I've been feeling pregnant all week. I tested on Tuesday evening with a first response and I thought I saw a line but I doubt it now. I took another Wednesday morning and if was negative but the control line was in the middle, the same with the first one. I have gotten a lot of negatives on these new curved ones but they're always more to the right, not in the middle.
Today I wake up feeling sick and my boobs are sore so I test with the clear blue + and got a line that showed up really quickly but it's super faint. With all of my pregnancies I've used first response and confirmed with a digital or another first response. However, I'll use blue dyes but they usually happen when I'm not pregnant. I've had indentations and evaps but today through me off. Like not squinting or inverting pics to see this. I took a second test a little later hit the line is debatable. I think I see a line but its not as obvious as the first and I can't really get it to show up as well in a pic without editing. I'll probably waste a ton of money today buying other tests but is this happening to anyone else right now?

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I have heard the following from ppl:
1. Any line is a BFP, no matter how faint
2. Pink dye is better than blue.

So....do with that what you will! :) Have you tried uploading the pic?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo