Community post

Discussion

9DPO

Hi All!

I am a newbie and probably a bit stupid so I thought I would join and let all you experienced lot help me! So....I have been on and off the implanon for a number of years, I had mine removed around 4 weeks ago now and as I haven't been having AF on it I had no idea what my cycle was or anything, took an ovulation test 18/03/16 just to see if I was ovulating so I roughly new where I was in my cycle and it was positive for ovulation, so that night and the night after and the night after you can guess what happened. I'm now 9 DPO is that correct? I genuinely believe I am having symptoms, I'm not looking into it to much but I don't usually have these symptoms with my AF symptoms are:- nausea (horrific)
Headache
Fatigue
Fuller very sore breasts and nipples
Hot flushes
Thirsty
Constantly peeing

I know it's two early for me to take a test but I couldn't resist is was negative if course. I don't doubt that these symptoms may be AF related or hey may be pregnancy related but when should I take a test as i have no idea when my AF is due? Thanks guys best of luck to all aTTC xxxx

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

And today I had on two occasions when I went for a pee and wiped a small amount of brown discharge which I don't usually get with nub AF! I guess until the HCG is positive there are always going to be "is that another sign" or "is that just my cycle" arghhhhh!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo