Community post

Discussion

AM I GOING CRAZY

i am going crazy ...my last period was 31st of January ..and i am on a 32 day cycle.The most was 35 day cycle but my last was 32days ...so today is the 8/3/17 so that means i am 5 days late.I have been testing with the one step pee strips and getting faint lines but i think my eyes are playing with me,most of them are negative, so i went out and bought a cheap tesco test, done one last night 4days late and got a line but it is so narrow !!!!!!!!!.....(if it was a positive shouldn't it be abit thicker)its like a fault ...I tested again using the same test and used morning urine this morning and got a negative not even an evaporation line ...im so confused ... we have been for the last 8 months .. and i used the ovulation pee strips all this cycle and i got a positive 3 days in a row 19th and 20th and 21st of February .Felt cramping on the 21st of February and im guessing i ovulated on that date but them again it says that once yo get the positive you should ovulate 12-36 hours from first positive .So im still late ........here is a picture of last nights tesco pregnancy test i done and got the weird really skinny line that should be thick but got a negative this morning.Ladies can ye help me . User Image

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

https://outlook.live.com/owa/?path=/attachmentlightbox

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo