Community post

Discussion

4 faint bfp's & cramping.. anyone else?

25-27 day cycles
Positive opks cd 14 & 15.
Ovulation pain cd15 (ovulation confirmed)
Cramping on & off throughout tww and significent localised cramping on cd 10 (implantation?)
12dpo 2 faint positives in the pm on 2 different brand tests
13dpo (today) another 2 faint but slightly stronger faint lines again on clearblue & boots own brand.
This is my 2nd pregnancy, can't remember with DD if i had these cramps but feel like AF is gona show any minute. I know cramping is normal, just after a bit of reassurance and wondering when the lines will get darker? :) x

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I've heard many women say that they thought their period was coming and low and behold, it never came. I'm in the same boat as you right now. Just got my bfp this morning on 2 different tests and about 2 hours later, had a little blood in my cm.
I'm trying not to compare my symptoms to my last successful pregnancy and want to urge you to do the same. For many women, each pregnancy is different. I've had 5 miscarriages and 1 beautiful baby so I'm not confident mine is going to stick.

best of luck. everyone says to relax which isn't always realistic! Keep us posted!

7 years ago

*UPDATE*
Tested positive "pregnant 1-2" on a clearblue digital :)

I don't like it when people start a topic and don't include an update, so hoping this gives people some hope :)
Cramping has now stopped, it must of been the little one getting cosy in there lol xx

7 years ago • Post starter

Sorry to hear about your losses bhub :(
I'm praying this little bub will stick for you :)
I had some pinkish discharge with my DD the day my period was due and some cramping so it must be normal.
This time i haven't had any spotting/discharge. Let's hope i don't.
Feeling confident, although don't have much symptoms as of yet.. didn't get any sickness or symtpoms with DD. Infact i didn't feel pregnant at all until i started to feel her kicks lol
Keep me updated on how you get on. We'd be due around the same time :D, my EDD is 28th October, give or take a day or two
Good luck and keep me posted xxx

Just an update because i hate asking stuff and never updating leaving people in limbo!
But unfortunately for me it ended in a miscarriage at 4 weeks 6 days. That's what dr & midwife from early pregnancy unit worked me out to be based on my hcg levels. They've gradually been going down and triggered heavier bleeding acompanied with tissue & clots sorry tmi!
But i don't want to worry other people because with my DD i had inplantation bleeding and she was born healthy 7lb4 at 40 weeks. So please don't get worried because of what's happened with me. Having my DD has made it easier, she's a funny 16 month old and it would be worse if i didn't have her.
Dr said as it's early on we will be okay to continue trying once the bleeding stops. So here's hoping next time our little bub sticks!

And good luck to everyone that is ttc, my prayers go out to you and those that are pregnant i wish you all a happy and healthy pregnancy & delivery
?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo