Community post

Discussion

did i ovulate after early miscarriage

hi everyone i i am really confused i had an early miscarriage at about 4 weeks. i started bleeding on the 7th Feb for 3 days my periods last 5 or 6 days. i can generally feel when i ovulate i get pain in my ovaries and other symptoms plus husband seems to be able to tell as well t mi. i noticed after bleeding my cm went to ewcm but then about 2 days after bleeding stopped i had the typical ovulation pain i get and dh said he thought i seemed fertile so out of curiosity i did 2 opks one digital one cheapie they were both really positive the next day i did them again negative and since then more and more faded by the day usually i o on cd12 and they are ushally getting darker now but they are getting more faded by the day also i get bad pms after i ovulate i am ushally moody and get a rang of pms symtoms which is now happening

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo