Community post

Discussion

Almost 40 (3 months away) 8 years trying.

For the past 8 years we have been actively, non actively, not, gave up, trying. During this time I have also dealt with some surgeries due to a VA doc mess up. We tested, IUI'd, medical scripts, herbal, this last month I even Steamed my Yoni... But here's the change this month we have a third party trying to help (sperm donor) I am 9DPO. from day 1 after O my breast hurt, stomach cramped. Heart burn.. Oh god the heartburn. Then yesterday 8dpo I had pink spoting. ( I wear a pad as AF gets close) later in the day I wiped brown. then this morning NOTHING. breast hurt way less. very gassy, and a feeling right in the middle of stomach. When I woke up this morning and felt the lack of symptoms I just bawled. I still feel like crying. Pad is clean no discharge at all. Still have some tummy cramps, not all in the same spot. I google stuff and I know its a bad Idea but I want this so darn bad. I just scared this isn't going to work or happen. We cant afford IVf, but I am sure on everything I spent so far I probably could have. I just need to vent, my husband dont understand and my 29/30 year old bestie just had twins. I just feel alone in my head. Thanks all.

DD-06/99 DS-1/01 Tubal-1/01 Reversal 5/2012 MC 12/25/2013 ttc 8 years and counting...

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo