Community post

Discussion

Im new 30 yrs married ttc our first child prayn for a maicle

5 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hi poobear, I am all those things as well! 30, married and ttc #1. We've been ttc for 7 cycles with no luck thus far, keeping our fingers crossed. My cycles are like clockwork, so I am assuming things are functioning well on my end, no pun intended.

12 years ago

Hi There!! Also 30, TTC #1. On our 6th cycle. I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday, which is a few days early for me. So now the dreaded TWW has begun.
Good luck to both of you!!

12 years ago

Ugh, the 2WW is horrid. There's nothing like ticking each and every day, for 14 days, waiting for every little twinge, every little smell, every little wave of ill feeling... just to get your freakin' period.

The best of luck to you! I hope you get some good news in 2 weeks. Doing anything special this cycle? We're going to give preseed a try. Other than that, just doing vitamins and opks.

12 years ago

I started taking red raspberry leaf capsules and evening primrose oil. I liked both. The EPO definitely gave me a lot more CM. I also read that some women would ovulate a few days earlier on the RRL and I did by like 4 days. No idea if it was a coincidene or not but I'll take it..lol
I also chart my bbt, use opk's and and DH and I are both taking multi vitamins.
I'm going to try and not hang onto every little twinge and pull. I do that all the time and then AF shows. Its so dissapointing.
I want to try pre seed if I don't get my bfp this cycle.

12 years ago

Hi there,

I'm new too. I'm 34 and TTC with my husband. We were just married in November. I have two children from a previous marriage and some medical issues (that I didn't have before) that could make things difficult for me to conceive in the future. I just had a round of clomid for the 1st time in the first week of January. I have been using OPK and got a + OPK, so lots of nookie and am currently about 9 DPO. Keeping fingers crossed. TWW game sucks! It's nice to have a group to reach out to of ladies experiencing the same things that we can't explain to our husbands in any language that they will understand. :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo