Community post

Discussion

8dpo

Took a hpt a 7dpo thought I maybe seen a faint line I know to early but I'm addicted to poas took one today at 8dpo bfn this tww is making me crazy having some symptoms light cramping sore bb nausea a couple times in the mornings and I had a sore throat at 6dpo I don't know if that would be related to anything hoping this all means something anyone else in the same cycle

7 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Don't know if this helps, but at 7dpo i had a bfn, at 8dpo i had a faint squinter, and at 9dpo i had a faint wondo but obvious bfp frer. Best of luck to you

7 years ago

Congratulations on your bfp that gives me a little hope FX I get my bfp soon

7 years ago • Post starter

Linsdey777 you sound like me! I am 8dpo today and got BPN dunno whether to test 2mw or leave until a few days?

I have been having sore throats morning and night and been parching! Having awful headaches daily with nausea, cramping, dizziness etc...feel like I am going mad!

FX for you!

7 years ago

Fx for you also hopefully these are positive signs for us im going to test tomorrow with fmu we can be cycle buddies during this tww

Best of luck with testing today! I dont know whetherbto leave it another few days and see as I only have 1 hpt left. They are so bloody expensive.

Great to have a cycle buddy someone who is going through similar experience.

7 years ago

BFN this morning on hpt!

7 years ago

Bfn for me as well so disappointing but we're not out yet are you having any symptoms today

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo