Community post

Discussion

cramping

Hi, i started light, cramping at day 5PO, now i am day 13 and the cramps have really kicked up. I dont even cramp like this before a period! Do you think this is a good sign? I normally dont cramp til the night before my period...and that isnt due for abother 4-5 days. I have had some panadol and a hot pack to ease things. Is the hot pack ok??

12 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Replies | Last Page

I cramped during my last pg, same timeframe as you and also it got more severe around 10-12dpo, i felt as though AF was about to start..even got the painkillers ready for when flow began...but nothing.

CaraMam

12 years ago

I have the same symptom along with a clear discharge...first I thought I peed on myself. LOL. I've been cramping for two weeks but I dont come on for 4 days. I've been soaking in the tub and using a hot water bottle but that doesn't always work. I'm sooo anxious

12 years ago

Have been cramping since 8dpo and am now 12dpo. I also had a tiny bit of brown CM 8dpo. I don't usually cramp until the day AF arrives so I am feeling the same anxiety as you. It has moved to my back a bit today. Let's hope this is a good sign!!!

User Image User Image User Image

12 years ago

Well great news, I tested today and got a very quick dark positive! Good luck for you guys, I hope early cramps are goodluck for you too!

12 years ago • Post starter

Yay congratulations, I am hoping this is a good sign and I will get my BFP.

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

12 years ago

hi ladies congrats kelan12 i have been haveing slight cramps since about 3dpo today i am 5dpo hopefully that is a good sign for a BFP good luck to all the ladies for those waiting keep us posted if you got your BFP
BABY DUST

12 years ago

I have been having the same. I had what I thought were OV cramps, then a break from them, and then a week or so later, more cramps, so bad I thought AF was definitely coming. I have sore boobs and spots and now my cramps have completely gone. Holding off testing - I am a few days 'late' but don't quite believe that as I stopped the pill only 6 weeks ago so expect to be late if you know what I mean. I have had one period since, on 23/12, and my cycles are normally 28 days (on the pill).

To test or not to test? I am so scared of doing so and being disappointed! Is it too soon to test?

12 years ago

if you think you are late i would test and see. You might be disappointed if your arent, but think of the happiness if you are!

12 years ago • Post starter

So nice to hear all of your responses as these are all the same symptoms I am having!! I am 9dpo and my AF comes on the 27th so I still have a few days to wait but after reading your guys' posts I am so encouraged as I was for sure thinking this was just AF coming!!

Good luck and thank you for shareing!!

12 years ago

Hi Everyone, I am 5DPO and am having really bad cramps, feels like AF is coming. I have also been super thirsty?? has anyone else had this?

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo