Community post

Discussion

Back to square 1

So 11/9 at 9dpo i finally got my BFP
due date of 7-24-17

Hubby and I were very happy.. Everything went as it should. Symptoms at full force..
Sore breasts, emotional, bloating, food aversion...

usually when I am pregnant around 7 weeks starts the nausea.. it actually started a bit earlier..
at 6.5 weeks I had my first prenatal apt... Did a bedside U/S and was only able to see a yolk sac and Gest sac... Midwife didnt seem too concerned bc it was still early.. But im my heart I knew..

7 weeks came and my symptoms faded.. I knew this was likely a miscarriage.. Brought me back for another scan at 8w... no progression.. Still just a sac...yolk and Gest. Im crushed...

I am STILL waiting for my body to recognize this isn't a viable pregnancy and start the miscarriage process. I go back next Tuesday for another scan and to discuss options to get things moving...

I know we can try again.. and im trying not to be too discouraged... but i had plans to tell my kids and parents on Christmas day with a sweet Christmas gift i had made for each of them.... What a terrible time of year to be dealing with MC...

THis will be my first MC... really hoping this isnt a issue I will struggle with for future pregnancies...

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo