Community post

Discussion

horrible cramping 9dpo

hello all - I am very new to ALL of this (including pregnacy!) so please bear with me! :) I'm honestly just a bit anxious right no wanted a place to let out some of it and hopefully get some feedback.

So a bit of background - according to my limited charting I had unprotected sex approximately 2 days before ovulation. Again, I am guessing though because I don't know for certain. I do know that I tend to get migraines at that time and I had two in one day and another the next day. I'm also going on that I have a normal 28 day cycle.

So today would be around 9dpo. I am having the worst cramping the last few days. It feels slightly like period cramping but also a heavy feeling, maybe even slightly burning or hot? Hard to describe but it's very uncomfortable.

Other symptoms that I am noticing that stick out are increased discharge (white lotiony), sore breasts (on the sides mostly), trouble sleeping, lower back ache. I also had a weird metallic taste in my mouth one night but it only happened once.

Other symptoms as of today are a bit of anxiety (which always happens before my period so this could be pms too), and feeling very flushed/hot and a bit nauseous.

I feel very nuerotic honestly and can't wait until I know one way or the other because I'm becoming obsessive!

I took a test this morning and it was negative. Just wondering if I should wait it out or call and get a blood test? I think maybe it's still a bit early on?

Thanks for listening. :)

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

hi, you certainly have all the right preg symptoms. I think it is too early to test. Maybe test day 14 or 16 PO. I know it is hard to wait. Goodluck!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo