Community post

Discussion

TTC raindow, bfn at 10dpo, anyone similar?

Hi ladies..

So we're ttc after our daughter was stillborn in august : ( as you all know saddness and grief can't even explain the emotions we feel. So we're on cycle 3 ttc again. With my first pregnancy I didn't even realize I was a week late. It was so exciting. Now sadly it doesn't seem to be happening for us.

I realize a lot of you are ttc for many many months and I don't know how you stay so strong. I'm a two time cancer survivor and so getting pregnant was bacically out of the question. But miraculously we conceived our Scarlett.

We are feeling better about ttc and feel ready to try again but I'm having a hard time with the bfn. Im 10dpo and have tested since 8dpo. I even have the supposed super sensitive 10mui(not sure of the unit abbreviation) ones.. im trying to stay very positive but you all know it's hard. I just want another chance so badly. We were so close to our baby being with us, we were right there and then heartache.

Not trying to be a downer so I was hoping for some company and support on this journey.

Best of luck and baby dust to you all!!

TTC after my beautiful angel was born sleeping

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

i didn't get bfp until 15 dpo

thanks for help and praying for the best for you too

7 years ago

Thanks for the reply bmuffin. I read that from some women in the forums, I'm just super anxious : / but your reply gives me hope! How has your ttc journey going?

7 years ago • Post starter

Update: another 2 bfns with fmu... I just need to stop torturing myself.. anyone else 11dpo with bfns? Need help to stay posirive.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo