Community post

Discussion

3-5 pregnant due early aug

Hey I'm due Aug 12 was wondering anybody who already got bfp are due around that time

5 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I'm due Aug 12th as well congratulations! When did you get your BFP? I got mine 11dpo, now 17dpo and wishing I could be at least 7 or 8 weeks along so it'd feel real and I could relax a little bit! No one at all knows yet except me and DH. I've been obsessing a little bit how are you getting on?

7 years ago

Omg congrats I tested positive Dec 1 wasn't really charting or even trying this time blood confirmation Dec 2 I think I was 13 dpo when I got my bfp now 17dpo as well CD 32 so we're def buddies as well nobody know either been obsessed as well all I do is eat eat eat take multiples naps no throwing up alot of nausea AF DUE TODAY STILL NOTHING IT'S A MIRACLE

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey you guys that are preggo!! I'm so jelly, but happy for you!

Can you help me? When you finally got pregnant, how many days before you ovulated did you have intercourse? What days during your fertile period did you have intercourse? Any help would be appreciated... also how many months did it take you to finally get a positive and did you switch up your intercourse schedule at some point and is that how you became pregnant or did you just keep trying the same method until it worked?

Thanks!

7 years ago

It took me two years and donor try having intetcourse same time everyday for like a week I'm not sure when I ovulated because I wasn't trying this time really but try have real intimate sex and let him sleep or stay in you instead of soft cups I got pregnant really fast seen period Nov 4 ended Nov 8 stated intercourse Nov 14 for week half straight every night then ever other night after tested positive Dec 1 who know wen I got prego however one time after intercourses I had tiny red spot after shipping a week ago maybe implantation or irritated vagina due to thrush

7 years ago • Post starter

@leah for my first pregnancy it took like a year and a half but I was diagnosed with PCOS during that time and my cycles were all over the place, it took me a while to realise I was hardly ever ovulating so the main thing for me has been understanding my cycles and knowing when I would be ovulating. When my temps were stable and low, I kept an eye on CM and in particular EWCM. When the fertile CM started, I'd use OPKs and we BD'd every second day, both times luckily we've DTD on ovulation day too. And to be honest, it maybe makes no difference but I would lie on my back after with a pillow under my hips and my legs up against the wall every little helps! Both times when we got the O-day targeted really well that's worked, for our first it took ages but this time it's happened really quickly cause I've been BBT tracking for six months so I was pretty sure of my cycle. Good luck

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo