Community post

Discussion

8 DPO POAS Addicts unite!

Is anyone else at 8dpo? I took a test today and it was STARK lol. But I didn't get a vvf line until 9 dpo with my son so I'm not worried. I have seen just about EVERY video on youtube from people who are testing haha I'm running out of videos haha

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

LOL same boat this TTC TWW time is the hardest you obsess over every little symptom, they say not to think about it but shuuu I am sepnning 3/4 of my time on baby sites!! baby dust to you

7 years ago

Hi everybody!

I am currently 9dpo (I think) I have POAS loads due to being paranoid from the symptoms! Every time I google or look at forums I've found loads of peop,e that have had the same but then when I get to the end of the forum it doesn't say how it turned out for them either BFP OR BFN. Totally confused :-( and desperate for a BFP!

6dpo - woke up with cold sweats absolutely soaked, quite spotty on chin, bloated in the morning even though not eaten anything

7dpo- really bad mood, lower back pain, stabbing pain in right ovary for about 2 minutes then nothing, stuffy nose and dry throat

8dpo- felt like I was getting a cold in the morning, headaches, heartburn in the morning, back pain, cramps feels like on the right ovary side all day, CM when examined has consistency of a yellow like tacky glue, in the evening felt exhausted and aching all over.

9dpo - feeling achy all over

Has anyone had any similar symptoms? Or am I just extremely hopeful

7 years ago

Can you help me out and let me know what a STARK test is?

Xx

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo