Community post

Discussion

Legit symptoms?

Hey, Everyone! So, my cycles have been regular since coming off the nuvaring in March. 31 days with AF showing up on the 9th of every month. Well, on September 30th, which would have been CD 22, I had a very obvious positive ovulation test, and another on CD 23. SO and I BD'd all weekend. It is now the 11th and AF has not showed, tested yesterday and got a BFN.. I've been getting hot flashes, a weird taste in my mouth, minor cramps and bloating, and I keep feeling like AF could show any minute but hasn't yet. I felt this way with my first as well. Online calculators say I probably won't get a positive until the 11th of this month which is technically today. So, should I test when I wake up with FMU or not? Do my "symptoms" sound like symptoms? I'd just really like some opinions on this.

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi,
If you first positive opk was CD22 then you ovulate the day after, CD23. A late ovulation will extend your cycle unless you have a very short luteal phase, a 31 day cycle would mean a lp of only 8 days. If your lp is naturally longer then your cycle will adjust and it may take a few days yet to get a result on a hpt. Track your lp length and if it is short you could try vitex and macca root to balance your hormones.
Hope you don't have to and this is it for you

7 years ago

However, you should consult with any doctor.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo