Community post

Discussion

Faint Positive or Evap line?

I am currently 13 DPO and decided to test this morning as I am very bad at waiting!! There was FOR SURE a line there within three minutes. Very faint though. But I didn't even have to squint to see it. Last month though, I tested about the same time and got a similar line, and it ended up being negative. Is it possible that I could be pregnant or could it be an evap line? I thought evap lines showed up long after the ten minutes, though?

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

My first test was a squinter (my dh couldn't see it) but I got a positive on a clear blue digital with weeks a few hours later. My first morning urine doesn't show up as well as during the day so try a different hold. Good luck and don't give up

7 years ago

I would just keep testing. I've had evaps and seen the dye wells on tests thinking that they were positive, but they were not. The new curved handle First Response tests are the worst for seeing the well/evap lines. Good luck!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo