Community post

Discussion

what yall think of the soft cups??? answers needed

well im 4dpo and im feeling pretty content with myself trying to stay possitive and im starting to think its workin hahaha first tim ein ages been on the bored al longish time anyway ive just red about 40 reviews on the soft cups and theyr pretty good to use with pre seed ?

what are all your views on these if u have used them let me know how it owrked out for you,

i bet you now i have brought these im hoping and praying its too late haha :-) fingers crossed eh lol a girl can only dream lol

please god bless us with a bfp!!!!

IM PREGNANT YAY!!!!!!!! User Image User Image

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I have bought both and are trying this month!! The cups were alittle at weird at first putting and taking out but not bad now. I hope they do the trick for me too!! Baby dust to you!!

Me + DH= 7/25/09, DD 9/28/12 TTC#2!! My Ovulation Chart

12 years ago

giya thank for replying im 5dpo today im just waiting for them to arrive :-) wat r ur sysmtoms if u have any im just feeling rather happy with myself for sum reason i got wat i thought it looked like was a 2nd line on hpt but its so faint i did one yesterday n it was stark white have done 3 tonight about 2.5 hours apart in they are the same im thinkin evap but they r they same width as the control line so i guess ill just have to wait till the 12th as i go in for an operation wanted to see if it would cum up earlier ive had sore boobs up till today i have a few weird fluttery moments in my stomach n wen i lye the wrong wat it hurts lol increased cm fly like symptoms sore throat etc thats about it tbh lol

fingers crossed for us both mind keep me up dated please xxx

IM PREGNANT YAY!!!!!!!! User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

I don't really have much yet, since I just ovulated I believe yesterday (strongest test result yesterday), and I had alot of ovulation pain and cramping. I will keep you updated!

Me + DH= 7/25/09, DD 9/28/12 TTC#2!! My Ovulation Chart

12 years ago

LOVE THE SOFT CUPS AND I BELIEVE THAT THEY WILL WORK FOR US!!! I USED SOME THIS CYCLE AND NOW WAITING FOR A BFP. ITS BETTER TO TRY AND PRACTICE WITH THEM FIRST LIKE USING THEM WHEN AF ARRIVES BECAUSE IMPROPER PLACEEMENT COULD RESULT IN A RESULT I'D HAVE TO SAY NON OF US WANT TO SEE (A NEGATIVE) ANY WHO... GOOD LUCK TO US ALL!!! HOW MANY IM 7DPO BTW...LOL

12 years ago

i just started using these this cycle. For AF i didnt like them for heavy days but for the lighter ones. They fit fine for me and i had no trouble putting them in.

I have also used them after DTD. I did not have any leakage problems. I just insert them while lying down and sometimes leave them in overnite. I am hopin they help!

Leshia

12 years ago

Hello! I am new here and just tried using the pre-seed and soft cups last night. The pre-seed was easy to use as was the soft cup and I left it in overnight. Hoping they work for us. Thanks!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo