Community post

Discussion

Ovulated CD 5, spotting CD 12

Ok this is my first time trying to seek help on my TTC. I'm 41 and had a MC in Feb. I so want another baby and been TTC for 1 year and 6 months. I been having irregular periods since my MC in Feb. My last period was Aug. 31 and lasted for 4 days heavy like always. I BD on CD 4 and CD 5 and later that day (CD 5) I had ovulation pain and a load of EWCM like never seen before, it was more then I ever had. CD 6 started to have sensitive nipples, every time I sneeze or cough they would hurt. CD 12 went to pee in the afternoon and had pink watery blood on tissue paper when I wipped. I been spotting for 3 days and it's been very light, I don't even need a pad, I found a little on my panties but mostly just when I wipe. I have light cramping and very sore breast. (I think I conceived my first right after my period because the doctor changed my due date by two weeks).
So I'm thinking I had implantation bleeding on CD 12, When is it ok to test? Has anyone had early ovulation? and when did you test? Thank you

11 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Hi,
I've not had early o but wanted to wish you luck! Most ladies start testing from around 2 days after implantation but if you get upset with a negative result then it's best to wait 5. Hope you get your bfp, keep us updated

7 years ago

Thank you Kerzie, I'm no inpatient! I guess I'm dying to know if I O on CD 5 can the 3 days of light pink spotting be implantation? started CD 12 I been having very sensitive breast as well. It happened with my MC in Feb. the sore sensitive breast, and feeling light cramps all day for the past two days, Keeping my fingers crossed, I'm not getting any younger. LOL

7 years ago • Post starter

A few ladies on my thread have ovulated around CD05 so it is possible. If that happened then maybe it is implantation bleeding that you experienced, keeping that it was and leads to a Do you have plans to test anytime soon?

7 years ago

I'm trying to wait, lol I have my last test and if my calculation is correct I should be getting AF on CD, 20 I think? I trying not to get excited, my heart broke in Feb. I thought it was to good to be true and it was :( My joy lasted only 8 weeks. The good thing is I actually got pregnant naturally when online says I have a low chance to conceive. I say to myself if it happens 'it happens" but I'm really dying for it to happen, LOL
I feel like this is the year to have a baby if it's at all possible :) I will update my post for sure! I hate searching for hope and go crazy reading about other ladies threads on their experience and come to nothing with no update! Thank you for taking the time to respond to my thread :)

Some *update* Well I'm really confused right now! CD 17 I went to the ladies room and had more pink discharge when wiped, so I guess it can't be implantation. I read that implantation last for 2 days, mine started on CD 12 and CD 13 and had tiny bit on CD 14 but nothing CD 15&16 so today I started spotting again! Last night in the middle of my sleep I felt my breast hurting so bad that It interrupted my sleeping pattern. I hate this long waiting game. I never shared my personal details before but I'm going crazy with my cycles. I always had regular 28 days cycle up until my MC in Feb. Started to have anywhere to 19/32 day cycles. My body is getting old I guess, LOL I'm so sad and emotional lately, I been such a baby cry. Sorry for my baby drama, just letting it all out :(

I think AF is here today :( so I had a 18 or19 days cycle??? I have strong cramping and more bleeding, enough to need a pad. So I did ovulate early, so I was right on that. The bleeding must have been ovulation bleeding, confused on why I would ovulate CD5 and bleed CD12/14....????? I'm defiantly going through some weird ass changes and stressful period with this TCC. My breast still hurt like crazy, I never had Breast hurting me through out the whole cycle and at this severity, the sensitivity and soreness was giving me hope that this could have been the month, but now I think it has to be some kind of hormonal imbalance :) I will hope for the best next month

Some women can get light bleeding in very early pregnancy while things settle in, are you sure it's your period? Was this month unusual or do you always ovulate early? Our bodies can be so confusing while ttc.
If it is af then I'm sorry

7 years ago

Hi again, no I'm not sure what it is! It's not flowing yet, so strange and scares me because if I am it's looking bad already :( I rather not be if it's going to end in MC

*My update* I just returned from ER and it was confirmed by blood am/was pregnant :( I'm having early MC
they did internal ultra sound and found no cause of why I'm bleeding. Doctor says that uterus and cervix are bleeding and my body is expelling this pregnancy :( and for my age it is common and to retry if I want another baby, but I can't do this again, it's too heart breaking. I'm going for a follow up as soon as the nurse calls me back with my appointment but I wanted to update because I never see update on many of the forum posts. Good Luck Ladies with this exciting and stressful TTC

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that!!!! My heart goes out to you!!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo