Community post

Discussion

15dpo temp rise -no period- bfn???

Need someones opinion...check out my chart and let me know what you think. I thought I was out this month when temps started going down before period, but it's the day of missed period and I got a bfn:( very confused.

TTC #1 since June 2011 PCOS Me- 25 DH- 31 User Image

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

The only thought I had, when looking at your chart, is that you might have ovulated later: day 17. How was your cervical fluid around those days?

User Image

12 years ago

I had alot of fluid around days 12-17 I think then it turned to more sticky and now it's back very creamy. My temp shot up again (98.4)this morning ...too scared to take another test.

12 years ago • Post starter

I think that's a good sign! I would change your ovulation date to day 17 - since your temps and your cervical fluid seems to match up.

You technically would be 14 DPO - even with a BFN - if you're not getting your period, its still a good sign. I've read many women not getting a positive preg test up until a week late!

Fingers crossed!!

User Image

12 years ago

You're probably right! Thanks for your advice:)

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo