Community post

Discussion

Sharp Cervix Pain

Hi all,

I am 10DPO and I just had a sharp pain in my cervix, like it was uncomfortable to sit for a bit (I work an office job), so I had to lean forward and was wondering if this is a good sign or bad. I had a bfn today but my symptoms just get weirder and more pronounced as the day progresses. Any input would be great.

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I am having sharp/needle like pains in my cervix, if I check my cervix location it is rather painful when my finger brushes the opening, there is a constant dull pang/twinge in my lower tummy and soreness when I push. I am only 3DPO so I am unsure if I am pregnant or not, intercourse through out entire fertility week. I was looking for what it could be (how I came to find this site) and one thing I saw said sharp pains ther could be a cyst, a UTI, someone on here said it could be the start of implantation though. Hopefully this helped a little.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo