Community post

Discussion

2ww symptoms in my head?

I'm trying not to want to be pregnant so bad but I really do want to. I'm only 6dpo and am trying not to take everything I notice as a symptom and I don't want my mind to create the symptoms. :( but I know I'm having them. plus me and my SO BD'ed 5+ times around the time of my ovulation, we are both young and fertile. This wait is awful!!!!

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Well I'm not as young I'm sure... Lol! But the wait is killer! I can't decide if I'm driving myself insane tracking symptoms and googling percentages or if I'm actually having true symptoms. One site says you won't have nausea until 4-6 weeks pregnant. But I'm only 7dpo and I'm so nauseated it literally woke me up last night! I had to take clomid to ttc and I've also read that clomid can actually cause pregnancy symptoms. Ugh. I'm going nuts!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

7 years ago

Hi,
Both of you are NOT going mad, you can get symptoms if the egg gets successful fertilized, even nausea. It's called the early pregnancy factor, scientists have recently discovered that the body starts to change after ovulation if the egg is fertilized but pregnancy can't be achieved without successful implantation.
During the implantation period you might notice the symptoms getting better and if you are lucky they will stay away for a few weeks.
So much waiting and feeling helpless, it's no wonder we all feel a little crazy!
Keep us updated when you test and best of luck to both of you

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo