Community post

Discussion

Implantation or pending period???

Hi guys. 2006 I had an ectopic pg. I lost 1 tube. 2008 I gave birth via c section to my daughter, a partial hand amputee by birth. 2012 I gave birth to my 2nd daughter at just 22 weeks. She didn't survive delivery. July 31st 2014 I gave birth to my rainbow 2 weeks early, My son. Now.. I have had regular periods since my c section with him. My question might seem weird since I have been pregnant but I don't think with any of my pregnancies I have ever noticed implantation bleeding. I was not trying to get pregnant...but definitely didn't do anything to avoid it. I figured it was a slim chance since. Yes, I'm an idiot. My last period was I believe, Oct. 29th. and last 5 days, and every 25 days. we had sex on the weekend of nov. 7-9th. Last week, the 15th I noticed some pink when I wiped! And again later, red spots, in heavy discharge. Sorry tmi!!! I have been cramping like my period is coming, and back ache, and more discharge, thick, and random spots in it. I have been sicky feeling but maybe its just in my head?? Could this be implantation??? I did a test and said neg. but I guess its too early? Im scared that because I have such a horrible history with carrying, If I was pregnant this soon after having my son, id lose it. No sore breasts... but with my last 2, I didnt have tender breasts until around 12 weeks.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi, I think that might be implantation bleeding or something else. I think it is better for you to visit your doctor.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo