Community post

Discussion

Looking for a cycle buddy!

Started my cycle November 11, 2014. Cycles are 27 days. Today is cycle day 5. AF is done, and I'm gearing up for the big O day, and can not wait!! I'm really excited this cycle and am getting anxious to O already, so I can start my TWW. Looking for someone to chat with and share thoughts, feelings, symptoms, ect. I'm an avid cervix checker, and pretty in tune with my body. I get O pains like crazy, so that's how I pinpoint it. (Plus CM) I usually O on CD12.

So, that's my story... :)

Looking forward to finding a buddy!!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I would love to be your cycle buddy! I started my cycle on 11/10/14. I've been off birth control since 10/12/14 and haven't ovulated since. I have had 3 periods in one month so I'm hoping this time is my chance! My husband works off two weeks and home two weeks. I'm on cycle day 8 and he comes home Wednesday! I'm so excited that this will be our first try!! :) BTW we are trying for our second baby!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo