Community post

Discussion

Symtoms beyond the Norm

Hi everyone,

I wanted to write about my symptoms, or lack there of, because I too was waiting for common symptoms (even though its early). I believe a few days after I conceived, I got sick, flu-like sick with a bad runny nose and after the sickness was gone, I've been having a sinus problem. I went to the doctor and got a blood test that confirmed my pregnancy, its early, maybe 3-ish weeks, but I got a positive!!

I have had no common symptoms as of yet, no nausea, no cramping, no headaches, and I am still going to the gym with ease. I know it is early but I just wanted to share my thoughts as I know was curious during my 2 week wait so I would look for symptoms online for DPO and I felt I did not fit any of the molds for typical symptoms. Mine was getting sick and I believe it was my body's way of telling me, "hey, your about to have a kid so we are shifting the immune system to the embryo"

I would like to hear anyone else's experience or thoughts!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Congrats and I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months...

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo