Community post

Discussion

Am I too late?

Hi all,Started trying for #1 two months ago. I have been using two ovulation predictors (one digital, one non-digital). Digital one gave me 12 flashy smiles before I got the solid one on CD25 which was July 6 (I have been running very long and inconsistent cycles since being off BC - 36 days, 41 days, 30 days). On the same day as the solid smile (July 6th) we DTD. We had also done it the day before, July 5th. My husband had a crazy work day on July 7th so we couldn't and I'm worried that was probably the most important day and I missed it! Also didn't know oral sex messed up sperm - gah!! There is just so much to know!! Either way, I want to make up for my mistakes today but do you think it's too late? Ovulation test is back to negative but I heard that just says it is going to happen, not necessarily that it already happened. Also, haven't been temping which I wish I was bc that could give me more info. Still can't figure out how to tell the difference in CM. thanks in advance for any insight.

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo