Community post

Discussion

ttc no.4 after mmc in Aug.

Get 3 healthy children
Had mc with my 4th pregnancy
ttc again now
What's chances of another mc? ?
And being 41 and had mc will I be extra fertile like other women or not due to age??

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I definately think you will be extra fertile, even with age. I'm 42yrs so I can relate to your worries. Really hope you get a BFP soon. Can I ask what week it happened? I had a previous m/c at 9 wks. Then boom, preggo in a few months.

9 years ago

Hi there, I'm 39 and 3/4 and trying for number 4 myself. I've done a lot of reading lately and there is thought that having successfully achieved pregnancy already is more an indicator of fertility over 35 than age so I think you're in with a good chance! I have also read an article where there is a new school of thought that our eggs do in fact renew in the way that sperm does rather than the previous belief that what is already there is it. Time to start a health kick if you haven't already! GL I'll add you as a friend so I can follow your progress, I'd love to see your BFP! :)

9 years ago

I found out at 12 weeks baby died at 10 weeks. This first month I have tried. ...

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo