Community post

Discussion

Your tell-tale signs of pregnancy... different each time?

Hi all,

I was just wondering, to those who have conceived more than once, did you have any tell tale signs in early pregnancy and were they different each time?

I noticed sudden hypersalivation at about 9 DPO for both of my pregnancies, and didn't test positive until10 DPO.

However, my first I experienced very sore boobs and cramping (almost exactly like my premenstrual symptoms). My second pregnancy I didn't notice any discomfort until the nausea hit at 6 weeks!!

I am now about 9 DPO with no symptoms at all, but no AF either.... it's killing me!

Can anyone else describe how similar or different they felt around the time of each BFP?

Baby dust everyone xx

Stepmum to 5 yr old, TTC after two consecutive miscarriages, hopefully 3rd time lucky!

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm not sure, but I have felt every month so far like I felt when I was pregnant with my daughter and every month its a negative! I don't get it. Before I got pregnant the first time i felt NOTHING. Id cramp right before my period maybe a few hours before it started. Now I'm cramping for weeks. All during ovulation and after. I keep thinking Im pregnant and I'm not and its soooo frustrating! So i guess i don't know anymore :(

7 years ago

Hi Amnida,
Well I suppose that's mother nature keeping us guessing then! I had 5 days of light spotting that kept my hopes up for a BFP this month....but no, alas she was messing with me and AF came with a vengeance on day 6.

So it would seem that we never can tell beforehand and we just have to wait. And wait, and wait....

x

Stepmum to 5 yr old, TTC after two consecutive miscarriages, hopefully 3rd time lucky!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo