Community post

Discussion

Hello ladies! New here at 6DOP!

Hey Ladies!

I'm new here, so I wanted to provide some info:

-I have 1 daughter who will be 4 next month. Her father and I were TTC for 5 months before she was conceived. Other than the missed period, I have NO symptoms in early pregnancy with her. I began having a constant headache at about 9 weeks that continued through about week 14. Probably only had about 6 days total of nausea, but no vomiting. It was a wonderful pregnancy!

-My guy and I aren't actively TTC, but not preventing either. He has 3 kids, but would like a few more (at least 1 more boy)! I've always seen myself as the mother of a boy, so that works out perfectly!

-I'm currently 6DPO. I'm having all kinds of symptoms, including backaches, constant nausea, fatigue and dizzy spells to name a few. I just really feel pregnant, although I have not tested and have only heard of these symptoms with other pregnant women.

Well, that's about it! Nice to meet you all and LOTS and LOTS of sticky baby dust to all those testing soon or recently preggo!

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi! I'm new here (to the forums) too, and I'm 6 dpo today. I mean, technically, since it's 1:23 am... I guess I can add sleeplessness to my symptoms :D

It's so strange how each pregnancy can be so different, even in the same woman.

Baby dust to you and sending blue vibes (I'm hoping for a boy, too).

User Image

12 years ago

Hi!

Great, when are you testing? Because we're going to be doing our final Christmas shopping and will be very busy this weekend, I'm waiting until Sunday to test. If I get a BFN, I'm going to wait and see if AF arrives.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo