Community post

Discussion

CD 31, 16 DPO, AF 4 DAYS LATE

Hi ladies.

I'm kinda freaking out here. DH and I started trying October of last year, we got pregnant right away, but lost our baby pretty early.

Now I am temping and using opks. I am CD 31, my average is 28-29. I am 16 DPO, and AF is 4 days late. I have been taking tests and they're all BFNs. My boobs are huge and my husband has been acting like he cansnell it on me or something. Like hes really cuddly and wakes up through the night to check on me and tell me he loves me (I'm an insomniac. )

Not sure whats going on. Had some pain and spotting at 9 dpo. My appetite is all over the place. Other than that there's nothing else different.

Anyone been through this before? Is a bfp in my future?

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Awwwe! Sweet hubby. ;) I SURE hope it is good news for you! I am actually in a similar state right now too. I'm on CD36 (farthest out I've ever had documented was 35 days, 32 is my norm). I'm wondering...do you temp? My temp is still high tonight (99.3) so I'm not expecting to see AF by morning (which is when she normally presents herself). So that means CD37 on the horizon...but I've been getting BFN's so far. I could test again in the morning, but I'm almost afraid to let this hope go yet by seeing another BFN. Boobs are sore and wax and wane in their soreness which is NOT normal for me...they usually get sore and then taper off just before AF, not get worse and ease and worsen again. I don't know what to think either...I really hope it is good news for us both!! I've been trying since my husband's VR last December...statistically, I'd say we are both due a BFP! ;)

9 years ago

Started AF today, so that was a 31 day cycle. The longest for me. I thought for sure we got it...but oh well. Here's to month 13 of trying!! Baby dust to you!

9 years ago • Post starter

Thank you for updating and not leaving this hanging. :) I hope this next month is your month!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo