Community post

Discussion

Scared to test!!! AF is 3 days late!!!! ????????????

I am now 3 days late for my period and I have no symptoms of af coming or been pregnant. Only sign I had was a brown watery discharge 4 days before af due date. Knickers were soaking in the brown stuff. I have never experienced that before.
Really don't know what to think or expect. Has anyone experienced this before??

6 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I haven't experienced that before (could it be implantation bleeding?), but I am also 3 days late for my period! But the kicker for me is that my hubby had a vasectomy! I do want another baby though, so for me, I would be so happy! My cycle is normally 25 days and I am on day 28 with no sign of my period coming or my usual period symptoms either! I'm going to test in the morning with a dollar store test that I have. Sorry that I have no advice, just wanted to let you know that your not alone!

7 years ago

Thanks bakerlady for responding. When did your partner have a vasectomy? I am planning to test tomorrow.
My tummy is bloated and I have been getting pain in my right groin side whenever I stand up. I experienced dizziness twice and chest pain twice. Oh dear i am feeling nervous.

7 years ago • Post starter

He had it done in November 2014, but never went and got the checks done afterwards, he just assumed that because I never got pregnant again, that it was all good. Maybe not...lol So there is a chance...

I also have a ton of PG symptoms, bloated, my stomach area feels odd? (not sure how else to describe it), I have also been dizzy today, I've had to go to the bathroom about 20 times today, and looking at symptoms from my 3rd pregnancy, they are almost identical to the ones I checked off today. (Using the compare tool in the TWW.) I am terrified to test, but at the same time excited... But if I don't get AF or any spotting by tonight, then I'll test in the morning too!

7 years ago

ok great well there is a chance if he never got checked to make sure.
the symptoms I have so far is not what I would have identified as PG symptoms. I even had running nose, sneezing and I thought it was hay fever. I took 1 hay fever pill but it didn't work so I took another one and it didn't work either. this happened on Saturday and sunday and now its gone completely.

you have been pregnant before so you have a idea what to look for which is a advantage in some cases.

I have 11year old son
good luck and sticky bby dust to us
fingers and toes cross for testing tomorrow

Well, I've got some spotting now, so I'm probably out. :( I'll send you all my luck and baby dust! ;) Fingers crossed for you tomorrow morning! Good luck!!

7 years ago

Aaawww soz hun. Thank you. Will kp you posted

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo