Community post

Discussion

I need some input!

I am currently 8 DPO. At 6 DPO I started having these cramps that are not at all like AF cramps. I had one that came on strong and out of nowhere. It felt kind of like a running cramp. It was on my left side. It lasted for about 20 minutes and was moderately intense. It caused me to wince a little. Later that evening I had another similar cramp but lower down on the right side and much shorter and less intense. Yesterday there were no cramps that I recall. Today I've had similar cramps again but very mild. I've also woken up at about 3:30 AM the past two days for no apparent reason and couldn't get back to sleep. I haven't changed anything in my routine and have been going to bed the same time and I don't drink caffeine much or take naps during the day. Starting yesterday afternoon (ish) I also have had these kind of weird tingly/prickly feelings in my boobs. It comes and goes and is VERY mild (almost unnoticeable) and doesn't ever last more than 30 seconds or a minute. All of these symptoms seem out of the ordinary for me. I sometimes get crampy a day or two before AF but it's more of a dull ache. These cramps were sharp & painful. Also, my boobs usually get sore and tender to the touch, but that hasn't happened...and the feeling I described is different than anything I remember feeling before. As far as the insomnia, I sometimes have trouble sleeping...but it's not like a really normal thing for me. It just happens every once in awhile. So by itself I probably wouldn't think much of it, but paired with the other two things, I'm curious. I've also had other normal symptoms like headaches and gassiness, which I get pretty much every cycle.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

How did you verify ovulation? What you describe sounds very similar to the ovulation pains I get. I would just wait to see if AF shows. Don't stress out yet, and let us know what happens.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo