Community post

Discussion

any one else experience this? (warning tmi) please give feed

okay well to start off I am 20 years old and had a miscarriage back in may. ever since my cycles have been why off but finally I seemed to be getting regular the last two months at 39 day cycles. today I started with this light brown discharge and it had gotten darker throughout the day my cervix is high and soft kind of hidden behind the walls. the discharge is kind of like an egg white mucus with the hit of brown like dried blood. I am currently on cd 32 with no cramps and slight nausea the last few days along with hip and lower back pain. could this be implantation bleeding or something else? if I go off the 39 day cycle ive had the last two months then I ovulated between 6-7 days ago.

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

starting to think on one comments on these things. but going to update anyways. starting to feel very sick this evening but I have not threw up only gagged a few times. spotting has turned to a really light pick and only there when I wipe. have had a panty liner on and its still as white as can be and still no cramping. don't know when I should test since im not sure when I o'd due to irregular cycles since my mc. guessing if this is implantation bleeding then I should be able to get a positive in 2 to 3 days. right?

9 years ago • Post starter

If you did O about a week ago then this could be an implantation bleed. I would leave it at few days to test to give the HCG time to build up (there is a good journal post by a member called Musically about your natural HCG levels and how quickly it would build up to give you a positive).
If you are still getting irregular cycles then could it be an ovulation bleed? I have often had these on or just after ovulation and mine are as you describe, eggwhite CM with brown turning to pink and sometimes red.
I hope it is good news for you. Good Luck!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo